- Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year
- 2013 Pro Bowler
- 2014 Pro Bowler
- NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month (December 2012)
- NFC Offensive Player of the Week (Week 13 – 2012)
- Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Week (Wed 10-2012)
- FedEx Air Player of the Week (Week 13- 2012)
- Steve Largent Award
- VIZIO Top Value Performer 2012 & 2013
- Tied for Most TD passes in a season by a rookie (26)
- Most Regular Season Wins by a Quarterback in his First 2 Seasons (24)
- Most Total Wins by a Quarterback in his First 2 Seasons (28)
- Super Bowl XLVIII Champion with the 2013-2014 Seattle Seahawks!
- First QB to have five consecutive games with 3+ TDs and 0 INTs
- Best 5 Game Streak in NFL History with 19 TDs and 0 INTs
Meet Russell Wilson
"Always persevere, always have a great perspective, and always have great purpose in your life"
Russell Wilson led the Collegiate School to three consecutive state titles, from 2004 to 2006. He was the RTD Player of the Year in 2005 and 2006 for football. In addition, Russell was First Team all-state for three consecutive years.
Russell started for North Carolina State University for 3 seasons, throwing for 8,545 yards and 76 TDs. In 2008, he was the first-ever freshman to receive First Team All-ACC honors for a QB. In 2009, he set the NCAA mark for most pass attempts without throwing an INT – 389. In 2011, he transferred to the University of Wisconsin, where he threw for 3,179 yards, 33 TDs and just 4 INTs, leading the Badgers to the Rose Bowl. Russell was named First Team All-Big Ten. In addition, Russell broke the NCAA record for most consecutive games with a TD (38) and the highest pass efficiency rating in NCAA history (191.8).
In the 2012 NFL draft, Russell was selected in the third round (75thoverall) by the Seattle Seahawks. He won the starting job in preseason and led the Seahawks to an 11-5 regular season record and the divisional round of the playoffs. He tied the NFL record for most touchdown passes by a rookie with 26 and had the fourth-highest pass rating (100.0). In December, his pass rating rose to 115.2, earning him NFL Offensive Rookie of the Month in the process. Russell closed out his rookie campaign with an impressive 3,118 yards passing (completing 64.1% of his passes) and 489 yards rushing (with 4 TDs). Russell capped off his breakthrough season by making an appearance at the 2013 Pro Bowl.